When it comes to feeding your family, do you have troubles:
- Finding the time and/or motivation to plan, organize, shop, prepare, clean up? This can be overwhelming especially when your baby or kids are so demanding.
- Getting stuck with either an empty fridge or a full fridge...but still not the right ingredients to make any recipe!
- Often choosing fast food, processed foods or takeout that aren't exactly the ideal that you want to feed your family so often.
I think at some level we all know that it's important to be organized in the kitchen.
So then why do most of us tend to fall into the pattern of perhaps meal planning for a week or two, then quitting?
- Because we don't have the basics organized in order to make meal planning easy.
- Your recipes are all over the place. You have few bookmarks on your computer, a few old recipe cards from your mom and a bunch of recipe books (I love cookbooks too -here are my faves!)
- You have no system to create a meal...